[TriLUG] Evolution and Exchange/IMAP

Matt Pusateri mpusateri at wickedtrails.com
Fri Nov 14 13:23:51 EST 2008

Yes, I've seen that happen, more in older versions(1+ years) of
Evolution than newer(6months ago - when I last used it)   And for what
ever reason, Evolution seemed more stable on Ubuntu than Fedora, but I
never looked to see what code base they might have build from.   Also
while I haven't looked at it at all, Evolution apparently also has a
new exchange back end called Brutus, that may or may not be of use to
you.  Evolution has always seemed buggy, but it's a lot better than it
was!

Also I think there is a duplicate mail plugin for evolution that came
in handy as I this problem seemed to cause duplicate mail items in my
IMAP folders.

Matt P.