[TriLUG] Not Linux: Anyone else feeling the pain?

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Tue Nov 18 18:32:03 EST 2008

I haven't really thought much about meth yet leaned more toward gigolo.
However, I have been told I am too old and wrinkled.

We had a prospect in the construction business that was supposed to sign
on this month. I haven't heard back from them...

I'm trying different lures on the end of my fishing rod so if one door
closes, another one opens.

Then, there is always prayer. Been doing a lot of it lately.

Fortunately, we are in the process of adding another part time person as
soon as I can get off my arse and download the new I9 and W4 forms and
are finishing our best year yet.