[TriLUG] need group calendar recommendation

Joseph Tate dragonstrider at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 11:37:21 EST 2008

I like Zimbra.  There is an open source version, as well as a paid
support version.  Runs on Linux, and is exchange like.  The web client
is nice, and it works well with outlook, mobile outlook/activesync for
windows mobile, and I'm told, with the mozilla calendaring app.  Also
does the rest of the "groupware" stuff, e.g., e-mail, todo lists,
contact lists, etc., so might be more than you need, or might help you
consolidate services.

On Wed, Nov 19, 2008 at 8:55 AM,  <christian at stalberg.net> wrote:
> I am looking for a group calendar solution that preferably uses a Linux
> backend and can sync with either Windoze or Linux client-side personal
> calendar (e.g. Outlook) for a ~50 employee company. Employees need to be able
> to look at other employee's calendars before scheduling meetings. Thanks in
> advance!

Joseph Tate
Personal e-mail: jtate AT dragonstrider DOT com
Web: http://www.dragonstrider.com