[TriLUG] Not Linux: Anyone else feeling the pain?

Steve Litt slitt at troubleshooters.com
Wed Nov 19 13:51:16 EST 2008

On Tuesday 18 November 2008 10:12:04 am Carl Crider wrote:
> We had 157 people cut last month. Then they started
> the pay-cuts yesterday ... 10% ! Yay, just in time for
> Christmas!!

My business went from Oct 1 to Oct 19 with absolutely no revenue. No book
sales, no courseware sales, nothing. Scariest thing I ever saw. What's really
scary is that the stuff I sell should do better in a recession -- at least a
normal one.

Things are getting better now, though nowhere near as good as a year ago.

SteveT

Steve Litt
Recession Relief Package
http://www.recession-relief.US