[TriLUG] Best of breed LDAP solution

Robert Dale robdale at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 20:35:43 EST 2008

I like Sun's OpenDS[1].  The open source version has only cli admin tools, IIRC.
I'm sure the commercial[2] variant has fancy tools.  Otherwise, it
fulfils your requirements.
I use it at $WORK on a relatively small user base.

1. https://www.opends.org/
2. http://www.sun.com/software/products/directory_srvr_ee/index.jsp

--
Robert Dale