[TriLUG] twm simple question, I hope?

Mike Norwood norwoodm at embarqmail.com
Thu Nov 20 11:34:04 EST 2008

Thanks for the suggestion.  The situation is that we already have a Cobol
(yes, Cobol) program that brings us to the point of scanning.  It is
really easy at this point to turn it over to a shell which calls the
display program to show the picture.  I can actually get it to work easily
using gnome-session instead of twm, but by default it loads a lot of extra
stuff that we don't really want or need on that screen.  Maybe I can just
mess around with making a very limited gnome startup file, but hoped there
might be some simple way to tweak twm.

Thanks again,  Mike