[TriLUG] Not Linux: Anyone else feeling the pain?

Neil L. Little nllittle at embarqmail.com
Thu Nov 27 11:33:38 EST 2008

(you just had to start something didnt you?)

Red Hot and Blue is Memphis style BBQ.
First they dont slow cook the meat
Second they use a dry rub (No vinegar)
Third they use that tomato sauce crap
Fourth there is no vinegar
Fifth it aint no Carolina BBQ.

The closest place that has decent BBQ is Olde Tyme BBQ off the Hillsboro
extention (or is it Western Blvd.)
This place has decent BBQ and a good Brunswick Stew. They also have a
real decent Chicken Pastree (some may call this chicken slick but they
would be wrong). For ya'll folk from above the Mason-Dixon line
(Fer-ners) Chicken Pastree is not a confection but is a chicken stew
with strips of dough in it. You could call it a Chicken Dumpling but you
would still be wrong. Great comfort food.

By the way, there is no decent BBQ in Cary (not at Johnnies BBQ either).

73,
Neil, WA4AZL
JARS Forever!!
www.jars.net