[TriLUG] Not Linux: Anyone else feeling the pain?

Jeff Ellis jeff-lists at ellises.us
Fri Nov 28 21:18:39 EST 2008

I can't believe I'm replying to this thread but...

Mitchell's in Wilson was awesome.

Ed Mitchell (former owner of the above) is now the chef, bbq dude, pit
master or whatever you call it at "The Pit" in downtown Raleigh now.

Jeff Ellis
Long former Bill's BBQ employee (but no relation) and former Wilson native.