[TriLUG] CACert

Brian McCullough bdmc at bdmcc-us.com
Sat Nov 29 09:54:19 EST 2008

Folks,

Just finished reading a paper that Ian Grigg, the Auditor for CACert,
presented at LISA this year.  Lots of interesting history, as well as
changes that affect all members, and particularly Assurers.  Because of
the ( finally ) installation of proper regulations governing CACert, as
well as formation of a working Board, all members must re-confirm their
agreement with the CACert Community Agreement ( otherwise we won't
continue to be members ), and Assurers must pass a new test, to confirm
that we are familiar with the rules and regulations governing Assurers.

The paper is at: http://iang.org/papers/open_audit_lisa.html, while
CACert is, of course, at http://www.cacert.org.

Brian
CACert Assurer