[TriLUG] CACert

Brian McCullough bdmc at bdmcc-us.com
Sun Nov 30 23:38:13 EST 2008

On Sat, Nov 29, 2008 at 01:38:16PM -0500, Cristóbal Palmer wrote:

> Brian,
>
> Since we've done a CACert party at a TriLUG meeting once before (and I
> think most people got a lot out of it), would you be willing to help
> lead another? Give us the updates in person and we can set aside some
> time for assuring.

Sounds like a plan.  I'm sure that I can extract a few points and a
couple of paragraphs from Ian's paper that might prove interesting to
the group.  There are also the developments that Ian refers to that are
important to CACert members, which we can cover. As far as the Assuring
part of the party, I think we could gather the three necessary Assurers
to give everybody the points that they need to get their names on
certificates.

Brian