[TriLUG] Not Linux: Anyone else feeling the pain?

Magnus magnus at trilug.org
Tue Dec 2 00:29:58 EST 2008

Steve Litt wrote:
> In Chicago, "sliders" are the hamburgers served at White Castle, supposedly
> the greasiest, sleaziest hamburger chain there is. So of course I went there.

We had White Castle in Philly, too.  Awful place.  But I ate there anyway.

Mini Bites (at least I think that's the name) in Durham, if it is still
around, is pretty much the same thing and the same clientele.  Unlike
White Castle, Mini Bites has fried chicken livers that you can get
through the drive-thru window.