[TriLUG] December 11th meeting - holiday social

Alan Porter porter at trilug.org
Fri Dec 5 12:23:17 EST 2008

The annual TriLUG holiday social is coming up next week.  The meeting
will be at Red Hat, just like usual.  However, following the TriLUG
holiday tradition, rather than having a technical presentation, we
will gather and eat and play games and chat and bask in our own
collective geekiness.

Dinner is potluck... bring a dish and share.  Sign-up is on the
wiki at http://www.trilug.org/wiki/TriLUG_20081211_PotLuck.

I hear rumors that there will be a canned food drive.  Thanks to
Michael Lewis for coordinating this (email mvlewis at trilug.org, or
contact wyggler2 on IRC).

The traditional post-meeting gathering, which we lovingly refer
to as "TriCHUG", will start a little earlier than normal, probably
around 8:30.  The exact location of this gathering is still TBD,
but will be announced at the meeting (and probably echoed on IRC).

Alan

.