[TriLUG] OT: Two sysadmin jobs in Cary

Richard Smemoe smemoer at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 09:47:05 EST 2008

Sorry, this is mildly off topic, but I know we've got a few people looking
for a job.  We've got two sysadmin jobs open at Computer Associates in
Cary.  I'm looking for a junior to mid-level Solaris system administrator
with a good attitude who's willing to learn.  System(Solaris or otherwise)
and network administration experience is preferred.

I also need a senior Solaris administrator with experience in Solaris and at
least one other area in network engineering, data center/hardware planning
and layout, EMC SAN, Oracle, or network reporting/fault management software
(CA eHealth/Spectrum, HP Infovista, MRTG, EMC Smarts, etc...).

Both positions will be part of a second level 24x7 oncall rotation for Sun
hardware/OS/Oracle/SAN issues.
*
*Send me a copy of your resume if you're interested.

Thanks!

Richard Smemoe
smemoer at gmail.com