[TriLUG] "TBA" Course Curriculum and Other Matters

Ron Young ronyoung at nc.rr.com
Tue Dec 9 10:23:35 EST 2008

I would be very interested in attending for this topic.  I would like the
approach to be for the inexperienced as I feel I am, especially for this
subject.
That said I would like to see the emphasis on practical setup and use after
only a smidgen of intro and history.

My 2 cents...

Ron Young
919-621-9015