[TriLUG] OT: Vintage computers was Server for sale

Christopher Blackmon ckblackm at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 12 10:16:55 EST 2008

I collect old/vintage computers... Some of the ones I have:

Sinclair ZX-81
Timex/Sinclair 1500
Timex/Sinclair 2068
TRS-80 model I
Atari 600XL
Atari 1040ST
Apple IIc+
Apple IIgs
Intellivision w/ computing module
I think there are a few commodore and tandy machines laying around here somewhere  :-)

l8r,
Christopher.