[TriLUG] Case Moding

Alexander Ray alexjray.ncsu at gmail.com
Wed Dec 31 15:46:58 EST 2008

I've never been there, but I am a student at NC State and I have to say that
the facilities we have here are pretty amazing too.  There are all kinds of
specialized shops all over campus (e.g. Aerial robotics shop) as well as
general machine shops in a few buildings and general circuits labs on
centennial.  My favorite happens to be the senior design workshops; they
have a little bit of everything you might need from bench vices and grinders
to drill presses to oscilloscopes and digital testing equipment.
(my 2 cents)