[TriLUG] Free SPARCstation clone (Clayton, NC)

Clark Hale xlark at sdf.lonestar.org
Thu Jan 1 01:27:07 EST 2009

Hello all,

I have an Axil 235 SPARCstation clone that I want to get rid of.  It's
a 32-bit, sun4m machine.  I've run both Linux and NetBSD on it, and at
one point was using it a webserver.  I think it's from 1993.  I
haven't touched it in years and need to get rid of it.  This is in the
Clayton/40-42 area.

-Clark Hale

PS  Sorry if this is the wrong list/not appropriate.  I'm don't live
in Raleigh anymore, I'm just clearing out all my old stuff from my
parents house, and trying to find homes for all the old iron that I
have.