[TriLUG] "TBA" Course Curriculum and Other Matters

Brian McCullough bdmc at bdmcc-us.com
Sun Jan 4 09:42:29 EST 2009

On Sun, Jan 04, 2009 at 06:25:06AM -0500, James Dasher wrote:
> Kevin Hunter wrote:
> > Bummer!  No fun being sick!
> >
> > I suppose @ Brian then:  It appears that you're our fearless leader on
> > this front.  Upthread, the strongest meeting place idea seems to be D.H.
> > Hill Library at NC State, but I see neither a definite nor a start-time.
> > Did we manage to get this squared away?  Or are we waiting until February?
> >
> > To bed, then checkin' email in the morning ...
> Did this happen?  If not, I'm looking forward to the February event....

Sorry, Folks.  It seems that we had a bit of miscommunication.  After
some discussion, Cristobal and others were strongly recommending that
this not take place as a "Saturday Seminar" but as a regular Thursday
night meeting, and, in particular, at the February Thursday night
meeting.  I took that as a given, but it seems that the message didn't
get out.

Brian