[TriLUG] [Trilug-announce] Meeting reminder: this Thurs 8th Jan - 7pm - RH in Raleigh

jonc at nc.rr.com jonc at nc.rr.com
Wed Jan 7 01:18:16 EST 2009

At one time Tekelec in the Triangle offered us some conferencing space - a couple of folks from Tekelec were members of TriLUG.  I've been to their facilities and they are great and quite spacious.

We've also had a couple of classes held at SAS, and those facilities were very good as well - and could easily hold our most crowded meeting.

Jon Carnes

---- "Cristóbal Palmer" <cmp at cmpalmer.org> wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 6, 2009 at 8:56 PM, Nick Goldwater <nick at src-dst.com> wrote:
> Moving the meeting closer to RTP would be a attendance enhancement for me...

Do you have a suggestion for a stable venue in RTP that wouldn't
charge us? Can you put me in touch with someone at such a venue if you
know of one?

Cheers,
--
Cristóbal M. Palmer
"Small acts of humanity amid the chaos of inhumanity provide hope. But