[TriLUG] TV Tuner Card suggestion [may be OT]

OlsonE at aosa.army.mil OlsonE at aosa.army.mil
Wed Jan 7 09:18:08 EST 2009

Dude! I so owe you a cold one. I have been looking for this link as long
as I can remember ...hah.

I'm in the process of kicking my TW DVR to the curb. At 7.95, I didn't
complain. Now that it's gone up past 10.00, I'm going to either DiY, or
get one of those barebones units and add in the other parts that I
want/need.