[TriLUG] [OT] HD Antenna suggestions, was: TV Tuner Card suggestion

Neil L. Little nllittle at embarqmail.com
Wed Jan 7 14:31:59 EST 2009

That part of Guilford has some pretty good elevation on it.

In fact there is a site in that part of the county that contains most of
the radio and tv transmitters for the triad area but I can't for the
life of me remember what it is called.

I should know the name. During my cellular days I spent a considerable
amount of time at places like that.

73,
Neil, WA4AZL
JARS Forever!!