[TriLUG] 2009 NC GIS Conference

Doug_Newcomb at fws.gov Doug_Newcomb at fws.gov
Thu Jan 8 09:05:53 EST 2009

Hi Folks,

      This year the NC GIS conference is in Raleigh, Feb. 19 and 20 (
Thursday and Friday)   -
http://www.cgia.state.nc.us/Default.aspx?alias=www.cgia.state.nc.us/ncgis2009
 .
Conference Program -
http://www.cgia.state.nc.us/Portals/ncgis2009/documents/Web%20Program%2020081215.pdf

      I know of at least 4 open source-related presentations ( including
mine) and as conferences go, the price is pretty cheap ( $110 until January
29, $150 after, Students with ID $25 ) .  Admission includes a box lunch on
Thursday and sit down lunch on Friday.

      There is also going to be a meeting of Open Source GIS users on
Thursday evening, Feb 19th.    Contact me offline for more info.

Doug

Doug Newcomb
USFWS
Raleigh, NC
919-856-4520 ext. 14 doug_newcomb at fws.gov

The opinions I express are my own and are not representative of the
official policy of the U.S.Fish and Wildlife Service or Dept. of Interior.
Life is too short for undocumented, proprietary data formats.