[TriLUG] [OT] HD Antenna suggestions, was: TV Tuner Card suggestion

Neil L. Little nllittle at embarqmail.com
Thu Jan 8 09:49:01 EST 2009

You can get TV signal splitters just about anywhere, such as Lowes, Home
Depote or Radio (Cell-Phone) Shack. Signal degradation is not really
noticeable unless you are splitting off more than 4 feeds or trying to
pull in a fringe station (say like from Greenville or Winston-Salem). If
you have more than that go with a distribution amplifier.

I have never used/needed one a distribution amp except back in the pre
Directv days when I had cable and was masking multiple internal drops.

74,
Neil, WA4AZL
JARS Forever!!
www.jars.net