[TriLUG] [OT] HD Antenna suggestions, was: TV Tuner Card suggestion

Mike Shaw mdshaw89 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 18:10:22 EST 2009

I didn't have to fiddle with anything but the height at which it was mounted
in my living room, i.e. if it was behind my entertainment center I received
fewer channels than if it was propped up on top.  Now unlike the Youtube
video I still get some pixelization at times depending on the channel and
the weather, but the number of channels received is better than anything I
had before.  I plan to pick up a 10db amp and hook it up to help with things
though.

l8r,

Mike
--
Ed: This is worse than when he was just stupid! - from "Sitting Ducks"