[TriLUG] Introduction

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Wed Jan 21 18:40:10 EST 2009

Our back yard was Smith Mountain Lake where papa bear had the better
part of two coves on Craddock Creek with an old log cabin isolated from
society before the hotel, restaurant and golf course went in. I will
neither confirm nor deny that some killer parties took place there
especially when the Grateful Dead played at Roanoke for 3 days and 21 VW
buses visited us.