[TriLUG] Introduction

Aaron Joyner aaron at joyner.ws
Thu Jan 22 09:35:20 EST 2009

I didn't used to believe that OD'ing on BBQ was possible.  Then I
lived in CA for a while and moved back to NC.  On Wed. the catered
lunch at work is from a local BBQ joint.  I was rather happy about
this in the beginning, but after a constant once-per-week intake of
all BBQ and no vegetables (no, hush puppies aren't a vegetable), I
essentially overdosed.  When looking at BBQ, it just didn't look like
food anymore.  Since then we've talked them into including something
that looks vaguely like vegetables (they're grilled and sauced almost
to a mush, but at least there's some color), and I can now eat a
minimal amount of food on Wednesday.

So the moral of the story is, be careful.  It is possible to OD on
BBQ, especially after long absences.
Aaron S. Joyner