[TriLUG] Have a Job: C++ Wizard

Tarus Balog tarus at opennms.org
Wed Jan 28 18:07:42 EST 2009

Gang:

A friend of mine is a recruiter working to place the following job.
Since I've seen a bunch of "need a job" postings here I thought I'd
pass it along. If you are interested contact me off list and I'll pass
your contact info on to him.

-T

The client is a high-tech engineering company that specializes in fast
prototyping complex hardware and software for communications and
airborne and space-based sensing systems with primarily defense
applications. These systems are typically "proof of concept" research
designs. In other words, they take cool new ideas for super secret
stuff and figure out how (or if) it can be made.

Designs involve real-time embedded multiprocessors, programmable
Digital Signal Processors (DSP), and communications systems (including
software defined radio). This is a hands-on company where engineers
design, build, and test their own DSP boards, RF receivers, antennas,
and control systems. They model, simulate, and analyze many futuristic
hardware and processing ideas.

The role requires BSEE or Computer Science with a strong preference
for advanced degrees. Candidates must have a GPA above 3.5 and must be
natural born US Citizens with a clean background (Defense security
clearance will be required). Proficiency in C++ is required.

In addition to the incredibly stimulating intellectual environment,
the company offers 100% tuition reimbursement and a flexible work
schedule.

Tarus Balog, OpenNMS Maintainer             Main:   +1 919 533 0160
The OpenNMS Group, Inc.                     Fax:    +1 503 961 7746
Email: tarus at opennms.org                    URL: http://www.opennms.org
PGP Key Fingerprint: 8945 8521 9771 FEC9 5481  512B FECA 11D2 FD82 B45C