[TriLUG] OT Job Post: Another Network Engineer position

Scott G. Hall ScottGHall at BellSouth.Net
Thu Feb 5 00:54:36 EST 2009

I ran across another opening in my job search that I am not be a good fit
for:

Forwarded From: Josh Bocek <jbocek at yorksolutions.net>
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2009 11:15:52 -0600
Subject: Network Engineer - needed

Are you looking for a high impact Network Engineer position with a
mid-size organization?

We are looking for a Network Engineer for a direct hire position in
Pittsburg, KS.

If you or someone you know would be interested please forward your
updated resume.

Location: Pittsburg, KS
Arrangement: Direct hire
Salary: Please provide
Company offers full relocation

Company in need of a high impact Network Engineer to perform in fast
pace environment. Must have strong CISCO background with switches,
routers, telecom, LAN/WAN, design, implementation, security, and
analysis.

CISSP, CCNE & CCNP a plus

Thank you in advance for your help!

Thank you,