[TriLUG] CACert Preparation

Brian McCullough bdmc at bdmcc-us.com
Thu Feb 12 14:08:21 EST 2009

On Thu, Feb 12, 2009 at 01:47:51PM -0500, Lee Fickenscher wrote:
> Did we ever get a guesstimate of how many assurers there will be? Will 10
> forms be enough or should I print more?

No member can accumulate more than 100 points from other Assurers, so,
using the "Find Assurers" tool on the CACert.org web site
( Home->CACert Web of Trust->Find Assurers ), I see that, barring
Rick DeNatale ( we need to upgrade you, Rick ), none of the Assurers
likely to be present have a limit of less than 25 points.  That gives
you the need to bring about 2 forms to give to Assurers to get 50 points,
4 for 100. Of course, as has been noted before, bring twice that if you
want your own copies.

Brian