[TriLUG] OT: Seeking Used Sparc Hardware & Solaris Experts

Shane O. shaneodonnell at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 09:15:23 EST 2009

All -

I'm embarking on some early prototype work on Solaris/Sparc and need
some sparc hardware to complete the work (Solaris/x86 can only take
you so far...)   If you've got some used stuff you're willing to part
with, let me know.

Further, assuming the prototyping goes well, I'll be looking for a
Solaris kernel expert (Linux expertise a strong plus) or two for
full-time work and a Solaris administrator to help us get gear (likely
a Sun Blade Chassis) racked, running and some apps installed.

Let me know if any of the above tickles your fancy -

Shane O.