[TriLUG] QAM, TimeWarner, and MythTV

Chess Griffin chess at chessgriffin.com
Mon Mar 2 13:41:51 EST 2009

The thread about MythTV video cards reminded me of something I wanted to
ask the group:

I am thinking about adding QAM cable capture (maybe using the HDHomerun)
to my MythTV setup but was wondering which Raleigh TimeWarner channels
will come through unencrypted.  The SiliconDust website has a web tool
that will allegedly give you this information based on your zip code,
but I am not sure how accurate it is.  Does anyone have a list or shed
some light on which channels will come through using QAM via TimeWarner
digital cable in Raleigh?

Thanks.

--
Chess Griffin