[TriLUG] Definitely OT: Recommendations on Pre-Owned Car Dealers

Charles Fischer fischer at 4pi.com
Thu Mar 5 12:17:18 EST 2009

This months Consumer Reports suggests the following that may also
meet your "sporty" criteria:

Subaru: 1999 Impreza (<$4000)
Acura: 1999 CL, 1999-2000 Integra, 1999-2000 TL ($4000-$6000)
Honda: 1999-2000 Accord, 1999-2001 Civic ($4000-$6000)
Toyota: 1999 Celica ($4000-$6000)

  I hope this is within copyright fair use.  The list of cars to
avoid is way to long to list.