[TriLUG] Have A Job -- Need Jobs

Brian McCullough bdmc at bdmcc-us.com
Thu Mar 19 16:40:48 EDT 2009

Folks,

It seems that I am doing my job too well again.  My clients seem to be
getting more independent and don't need me as much.

Because of this, I have more free time than I would like!

I am available for piece-work, short contracts, long contracts, you name
it.  Lately, a lot of my work has been around web site development, web
applications, such like.  ( I don't do pretty pictures, I just make it
work. Back-end, database-related, server-side stuff )

Very comfortable in the LAMP world, have also done some work on the dark
side, but not much.

I have also been known to string cable, build machines, teach, write
technical documentation, etc.

Get in touch if I can be of assistance, or to ask questions.

Thank you,
Brian McCullough
bdmc at buadh-brath.com