[TriLUG] Building Wiring

Steve Kuekes steve at kuekes.homeip.net
Thu Mar 26 14:33:09 EDT 2009

We are moving our office and I need to find a contractor to do the data
(ethernet) and phone wiring for the new facility.  I knew that some
people on the list have used local contractors (or may be local
contractors) who do this kind of wiring.

Our new space is 22,000 sqft with > 100 data/phone drops, so the job
isn't that small, but isn't really big either.  I need it completed by
June, so I've got some time to get things done.

If anyone has any recommendations of contractors they have used before
let me know.

Thanks.
--
Steve Kuekes

Insight Racing - Urban Grand Challenge('07) - http://www.insightracing.org
Private Pilot: N9259R '95 Saratoga based at Sanford-Lee County Regional
(TTA)
email: skuekes at nc.rr.com