[TriLUG] PHP/MySQL meetup tonight

Michael Kimsal mgkimsal at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 10:34:48 EDT 2009

Our monthly meeting tonight will be at iContact in Durham, starting at 7pm.

This month's topic will be open discussion.  Bring your laptop to show a
project,
or break off in to a smaller group of people to work on a project or issues
with other
members.

Our members are a mix of new and experienced developers with a variety
of backgrounds, including frontend people, backend people, DB people
and everyone in between.

Map to iContact can be found at
http://www.icontact.com/contact/
2635 Meridian Parkway, Durham, NC

Call or email me directly if you have any questions.

RSVP at http://mysql.meetup.com/144 or by email if you can.  Current numbers
are
11 yes, 4 maybes, plus you  :)

Pizza/soda will be provided - donations accepted to help offset that cost.

--
Michael Kimsal
http://jsmag.com - for javascript developers