[TriLUG] Various Job Openings

Scott G. Hall ScottGHall at BellSouth.Net
Thu Apr 16 13:23:38 EDT 2009

{ I am posting this for a friend.  Please contact Shawn if you want to
apply for any of them, but you can mention me as a referral..  }

As a local recruiter, my job is to make matches. I believe our market is on the upswing, however in the meantime I want to do all I can to present options for those looking for new employment.

I have included below a list of some of the local positions our office is actively trying to recruit.  They are all full time/direct hire and instead of me putting together a lengthy email I have listed some of the highlights of each job.  I can certainly give you more details if you or anyone you know might be interested in hearing about them.

-SQL Server AND Oracle DBA (must have current experience with both databases)

-Business Analyst out of the Pharmaceutical industry to analyze industry sales/marketing information.  Must have strong excel and SQL Server skills.

-VB.NET/ASP.NET/SQL Server Developer with 5-10 years of total work experience

-C#.NET AND ASP.NET Developer WITH EMR Industry experience

-Video Game programmer who has worked with C++ and developed commercial games ideally AAA titles.

-C++ server developer (ideally graphics background as well)

-C# AND VB.NET/SQL Server Developer web services SOA based application development experience.  Active X controls exp.

-Online Marketing Manager must heave heavy SEO and pay-per click experience as well as some advertising industry background.

-Online Marketing Analyst must have the SEO background..analysis of ROI, reporting etc.

(hopefully will have a need very shortly for a QA Tester with TCL, Perl, and Video experience)

Warmest regards,

Shawn Friend
Spencer Reed Group, LLC
919.840.3665