[TriLUG] Beer and Ninjas - was Re: TriLUG Digest, Vol 701, Issue 1

Supple.Joe at epamail.epa.gov Supple.Joe at epamail.epa.gov
Thu Apr 16 16:30:35 EDT 2009

Wow, 46 entries in the digest.

One, fortunately:
       ",Raleigh.pm social meeting Tonight, April 16 7:30pm at Tyler's
Taproom in Durham (Brad Oaks)"
got sent out before the 12 noon digest, so I could actually find out it
is happening before it happens.
Thanks, I see a number of these messages after these events happen due
to the digest.

I will point out that tonight is a home game at the ball park next door
- good luck finding spots in the parking lot.  You will likely have to
pay for parking since it is a game night.
http://durhambulls.com/schedule/full_schedule_season.html

Since you have a start time of half an hour after game start, the bar
will likely be mostly cleared out of game traffic.

As to all the posts on "Web Ninja" - gosh, should I wear a flak jacket?
Will I even see it coming, if they are Web Ninjas?

Joe

Joseph Supple
NNES - National Notes and Email Support
CSC ITS-EPA Team
Supporting the Environmental Protection Agency
79 TW Alexander Drive, Bldg 4201
Research Triangle Park, NC, 27709
Telephone: 919-767-7278
Fax:           919-767-7506