[TriLUG] OT: Looking for entry level position

Andrew Gray andrew.james.gray at nc.rr.com
Thu Apr 16 17:46:50 EDT 2009

Greetings all,

I recently graduated college and moved to the area to work on contract
for a large company.  Unfortunately they decided to let many of the
contractors go. I had been interested in Linux for a number of years
before taking several semesters of Red Hat in college. I run Debian and
Ubuntu at home as my primary operating system.  I'm looking for a
position that requires at least some Linux-related work.  I'm open to
full time, part time, contract and any shift.  I am also willing to
relocate.  I have begun to learn scripting in my free time since I know
it is a vital skill for a Linux administrator.  If anyone has an opening
please give me a call or drop me an email and I'll send my resume.

Thanks
Andrew Gray
757-344-5676
andrew.james.gray at nc.rr.com