[TriLUG] FS: HP OfficeJet G-85 with Duplexer, Network print server

Jeff The Riffer riffer at vaxer.net
Tue Apr 21 11:37:38 EDT 2009

Still no takers? :(

On Wed, 15 Apr 2009, Jeff The Riffer wrote:
> I posted this item on Craigslist a few weeks ago just before going on
> vacation. Then I realized someone on TriLUG may be interested in it.
>
> Full ad is here:
>     http://raleigh.craigslist.org/sys/1097486358.html
>
> In a nutshell, it's a full multi-functional printer with an old HP jetDirect
> so it can be used as a network printer. Everything works, it's just big, ugly
> and slow compared to modern printers, :)
>
> E-mail me if you are interested. I'm asking $75 but that's negotiable.

#     riffer at vaxer.net - Jeff The Riffer - Drifter... - Homo Postmortemus     #
# Disclaimer: I am not a number, I am a free man, and my thoughts are my own. #
# GCS$ d-- H++ s:++ !g p+ au0 a34 w+ v?(*) C++ UA P? L 3 E---- N++ K- W-- M+ V#
# po--- Y+ t+ 5+ !j R G' tv b+ D++ B--- e+ u--- h--- f+ r+++ n- y+++*         #