[TriLUG] RHEL disks

stan briggs stanbriggs at gmail.com
Mon May 4 18:17:24 EDT 2009

all,

i trying to programatically gather information on the disks that are
installed on two different platforms. the solaris side i can handle
but the RHEL side i can't quite get to. things like 'fdisk -l' and the
contents of /proc/partitions give me details that i don't need. i just
want to list the disks (and their sizes, hopefully) that are currently
connected to the server.

any suggestions?

thanks,
stan