[TriLUG] Tables and CSS

Brian McCullough bdmc at bdmcc-us.com
Sun May 10 15:23:53 EDT 2009

Folks,

I'm afraid that my W3C-fu ( not to mention my Google-fu ) seems to be a
bit lacking at the moment.

I am trying to apply a background colour to cells in a table.  I have no
problems adding that colour to the cells themselves, but I still seem to
have a small white line between the cells.  I have set padding, margins
and borders all to zero.  I have also tried setting the border-color to
the same as the cell colour, to no effect.  The TR control doesn't
accept a background colour, so that's out.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Brian