[TriLUG] I need a web page.

Mark Freeze mfreeze at gmail.com
Thu May 14 08:24:01 EDT 2009

I'd like to thank everyone that sent resumes for our open programmer
position.  We'll be reviewing everything starting tomorrow.

In the meantime, if you are interested, or know anyone who has some
spare time today and tomorrow, we have an immediate need for someone
to re-vamp our web site before Saturday morning.  The site is
uncomplicated. No database lookups, nothing fancy.  Just two or three
informational pages.  This is a site that someone could knock out in
half a day.  The catch is that we don't have the time to do it - and
it MUST me completed by Saturday morning.

If this sounds like something you could do, and you have the time,
please email me at mfreeze at accudocsolutions.com.  I can email you our
brochure and show you how we want the site to look.

Thanks,
Mark.