[TriLUG] Recommend a motherboard for Centos 5.X

Bill Whiting textux at bellsouth.net
Mon May 18 12:12:02 EDT 2009

I have CentOS 5 running well on a Gigabyte GA-M59SLI-S5, and RHEL5
running on a GA-MA78G-DS3H.
These are both AMD motherboards.  One issue I had with the RHEL5 board
was that the install did not setup the internal network adapter when I
did the install with no network connected.  I re-installed to
re-configure the disk partitions after connecting the network and then
the install added the drivers for the internal interface.

//Bill