[TriLUG] Hosting provider with good mailing list facilities?

Steve Litt slitt at troubleshooters.com
Wed May 20 15:16:12 EDT 2009

Hi all,

In a previous post I mentioned how in love I am with my hosting provider,
Bluehost, except that they throttle their mailing lists to death so they're
useless when you get over 20 subscribers.

Therefore I need to get an additional hosting provider, hopefully very cheap
(like a hundred bucks a year) who does a good job with mailing lists. If my
list has a hundred subscribers and five of them post at 4:44pm, I'd like
everyone to have those posts by 4:46pm. Archives, especially searchable ones,
would be nice but I could always archive at gmane.

I'll need to put up a few small web pages to facilitate the lists, but my main
priority is mailing lists.

Any ideas who I should go with?

Thanks

SteveT