[TriLUG] Hosting provider with good mailing list facilities?

Jeffery Painter jlpaint2 at ncsu.edu
Thu May 21 08:09:08 EDT 2009

In a previous life, I was working on a web based app that we hosted over
with Rackspace.com - the prices were higher, but the service was great and
we were sending out between 500-800 emails at a time... not a huge number,
but they never throttled how much mail we could send, plus it was a linux
based server and they let me put whatever apps/backend software I wanted
on the machine

I see they have some other plan options available now which might hit a
lower price point

--
Jeffery Painter