[TriLUG] Fwd: NC Linux Jobs

Ron Young ronyoung at nc.rr.com
Thu May 28 12:37:52 EDT 2009

All,

I just received this after talking to Nanci who called me about the local
position yesterday.  Thought someone just might be interested in these
positions.

Ron Young
919-621-9015

Little tiny dreams require little tiny thoughts and little tiny steps.
Great big dreams require great big thoughts and little tiny steps.