[TriLUG] OT: WAY WAY OT: exchange 2003 issue

David McDowell turnpike420 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 22:11:21 EDT 2009

to sum this up in not so many details... the 2 exchange boxes did need
a connector in the route group, and they had to do both regular and
TLS, as well as make sure the 1st continued to do TLS Outboard to
certain customers we have who requested this... it all works now...
took a LOT of packet analyzing and other such stuff that I did not do,
yeah for nerdy people!!  :)