[TriLUG] www.triangleopensource.org

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Wed Jun 3 20:47:50 EDT 2009

Joomla works great. It served us well a long time. Unfortunately, these types of CMS packages do not give you tight control over directory nomenclature.

For example, I want the ability to have the following subdirectory that I could not get with Joomla:

http://www.triangleopensource.org/docs

I made the ugliest web site possible so someone would quickly volunteer for the job of webmaster.

Regards,

Jim Ray, MCSE, NCSU EE '85
President
Neuse River Networks
tel: 919-838-1672 x111 cell: 919-606-1772
http://www.neuserivernetworks.com

Founded in 1997, Neuse River Networks is a Raleigh, NC based IT Outsourcing Partner that is committed to specialized customer solutions to reduce costs and increase productivity with The ONE Plan.  By taking a proactive approach The ONE Plan is designed to manage your computer network so you don't have to.  Since its inception Neuse River Networks has built its foundation on earning the trust of its customers and will continue to strive toward this standard of excellence.

Contact Information:

Customer Referrals:
sales at neuserivernetworks.com

Customer Service/Support: