[TriLUG] June Meeting Streaming Experiment

Peter Neilson neilson at windstream.net
Thu Jun 11 20:13:31 EDT 2009

Getting it now, but cannot read the slides, and cannot understand the
uncommon words. "...given tools like [mumble] that I mentioned..."

Now he's just put up an enlarged screen shot. I cannot read it at all. I
should have been there in person (but I have to get ready for a
performance tomorrow).

Now it's "Something that looks like this." [illegible slide]

A feed of the slides directly into the video might help.

I'm leaving, other stuff to do.