[TriLUG] OT: DTV transition and new ATSC frequencies

Neil L. Little nllittle at embarqmail.com
Sun Jun 14 11:13:29 EDT 2009

I live over here in deepest darkest Harnett county (near Fuquay Varina).
My tv antenna is a home built one using a 1x4 and some coat hanger wire.
Its leaning against the wall behind the TV.

After the transition to analog I actually picked up two more stations
after the switch.
One Greensboro station CH8 and Burlington CH2. No change in WUNC still
comming
in just as before (Watched This Old House last night and again this morning.

73,
Neil, WA4AZL